Virginia Rules Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The total price includes the product(s) listed in the Order Form and any Updates for a limited period (minimum period of 30 days) after the order is placed ("Order Window"). Shipping and handling fees are not included in the grand total price.
All shipments may be returned, at subscribers' expense, for full credit of the Price within 30 days of receipt.
Shipments may not be returned, and no credits will be issued, more than 30 days after receipt.
After the Order Window, subscribers will receive notice of Updates along with the then-current grand total price and order process as Updates become available. Subscribers will only be shipped those Updates they specifically request.
Price displayed is for customers residing in-state only. Out-of-state customers please call 1-800-223-1940 for more information.
View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
Virginia Court Rules Annotated is a convenient soft bound volume that is replaced annually each November, and is supplemented the following May. The volume contains all of the Rules of the Virginia Supreme Court and certain other state and federal court rules, and is expertly annotated by our legal editorial team. Annotations reference key decisions of Virginia and United States courts that define, expand, or modify the law related to particular rules and issues. Rules are conveniently organized with a Table of Contents and Index to help you find what you need quickly and expand your research based on annotations. The convenient softcover format means you can easily take the Rules with you when you to court or when you have to travel. Rely on this convenient and comprehensive volume from the publisher of Michie's Code of Virginia, the only code used by the courts and legislature of the Commonwealth.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.
Table of contents
• Rules of the Supreme Court of Virginia
• Medical Malpractice Rules of Practice
• Rules of the judicial Inquiry and Review Commission
• Bylaws of the Virginia State Bar and Council
• Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Regulations
• Client Protection Fund Rules
• Rules of the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission
• Rules of Practice and Procedure of the State Corporation Commission
Federal Rules include:
• Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
• Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
• Federal Rules of Evidence
• Local Rules of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
• Local Rules of Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
•Local Rules of the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
• Local Rules of Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia
• Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure Rules
• Local Rules and Internal Operating Procedures for the Fourth Circuit
• Rules for Judicial-Conduct and Judicial-Disability Proceedings
• Rules of the United States Supreme Court