Virginia Register of Regulations
LexisNexis is the official provider of the print edition of the Virginia Register of Regulations; the Register is published bi-weekly, and an annual subscription includes four quarterly indexes.
The Virgina Register Index is the quarterly index publication that accompanies the Virginia Register of Regulations.
Each issue of the Index is a single volume that matches the Virginia Register of Regulations.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Sections within the Register may include:
- RULEMAKING ACTIVITY
- Cumulative table of Virginia Administrative Code sections adopted, amended, or repealed
Petitions for rulemaking
Notices of intended regulatory action
Emergency, amended and new regulations, both proposed and final
- Each proposed regulation includes the basis, purpose, substance and issues statement, summary and detailed economic analysis. Any changes between a proposed regulation and the final effective text are highlighted.
- OTHER AGENCY ACTIONS
- Department of Environemental Quality TMDLs
State Lottery Department regulations and director's orders
State Corporation Commission orders and regulations
Virginia Tax Bulletins from the Department of Taxation
- Each quarterly INDEX provides a cumulative index of:
- regulatory and rulemaking activity
- meetings and hearings
- executive orders
- TMDLs (Total Maximum Daily Loads)
- tax bulletins
- other agency information
- The Index also includes a regulatory action section, which lists all rulemaking activity by regulation number, and an agency index (also referred to as a classification system), which lists title/agency number by agency/board name.
Three Neglected Pieces of the Documentary History of the Constitution and Bill of Rights: Remarks on the Amendments to the Constitution by a Foreign Spectator, Essays of the Centinel, Revived, and Extracts from the Virginia Senate Journal$52.00
Laws and Regulations of the State of Maryland Relating to Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Tax$88.00
Instructions for Virginia and West Virginia$426.00