LexisNexis Practice Guide: New Appleman North Carolina Insurance Litigation
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Key features and benefits:
• Practice guidance and tips from North Carolina practitioners-- user benefits from real world practical experience, tailored specifically to insurance litigation in North Carolina state courts.
• Extensive cross referencing to New Appleman suite of titles for more in-depth research and access to forms and checklists.
• North Carolina statutes, rules, cases, as appropriate.
• Provides guidance on current practical issues in insurance litigation, including such topics as:
- general principles of construction for insurance policies;
- automobile, homeowners, commercial, and builders insurance;
- directors and officers, employment, and worker’ compensation insurance;
- errors and omissions (malpractice) insurance, duty to defend, and bad faith claims;
- North Carolina Insurance Associations;
- property, fire, casualty, health, life, and disability insurance.
The 2022 edition ISBN is 9781663319333.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 General Principles of Constructions For Insurance Policies
Chapter 2 Automobile Insurance
Chapter 3 Homeowners Liability Insurance
Chapter 4 Commercial General Liability Insurance
Chapter 5 Builder's Risk Insurance
Chapter 6 Directors and Officers Insurance
Chapter 7 Errors and Omissions Insurance (Malpractice Insurance)
Chapter 8 Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Chapter 9 Workers' Compensation Insurance
Chapter 10 Excess and Umbrella Insurance
Chapter 11 North Carolina Insurance Guaranty Association
Chapter 12 North Carolina Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association
Chapter 13 Insurance Applications and Misrepresentations
Chapter 14 Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Claims
Chapter 15 Duty to Defend
Chapter 16 Property, Fire, and Casualty Insurance
Chapter 17 Health Insurance
Chapter 18 Disability Insurance
Chapter 19 Life Insurance