Letters of Credit
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
• Clearly presents the controlling law, providing full analysis of the Revised UCC Article 5 and the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP)
• Provides line-by-line expert analysis of a sample letter of credit application form
• Examples and diagrams throughout illustrate the relationships between parties in a transaction
• Reprints relevant primary source, including the complete texts of Revised UCC Article 5, the pre-1995 version of UCC Article 5, the UCP 500 and the Uniform Rules for Bank-to-Bank Reimbursements
• Transactional format plus practice aids speed your research
• Completely revised and rewritten in 2003 to be even more useful and authoritative
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
CHAPTER 1 Judicial Proceedings and the Law Applicable to Credits, Guarantees, and Bonds
CHAPTER 2 The Applicant and the Beneficiary
CHAPTER 3 The Applicant and the Issuer
CHAPTER 4 The Issuer and the Beneficiary
CHAPTER 5 Provisional Remedies
CHAPTER 6 Acceptance Financing
CHAPTER 7 Credit Enhancement
CHAPTER 8 Restrictive Trade Practices
CHAPTER 9 Contract Guarantees
CHAPTER 10 Demand Guarantees
CHAPTER 11 Contract Bonds
Appendix A: Sample Forms
Appendix B: U.C.C.--Revised Article 5 (1995)-- Letters of Credit
Appendix C: U.C.C.--Original Article 5 (1962)-- Letters of Credit
Appendix D: UCP 600 Uniform Customs And Practice for Documentary Credits (2007 Revision)
Appendix E: UCP 500 (1993 Revision)
Appendix F: Uniform Rules for Bank-to-Bank Reimbursements Under Documentary Credits
Appendix G: ICC Uniform Rules for Contract Guarantees