Florida Juvenile Law And Practice
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Florida Juvenile Law and Practice provides comprehensive coverage of all areas of juvenile practice including delinquency, dependency and termination of parental rights, and families and children in need of services. Authoritative and insightful analysis from authors that include members of the Juvenile Court Rules Committee, assistant state attorneys, assistant public defenders, attorneys representing the Department of Children and Family Services, and private attorneys makes this book an essential reference for those practicing in this area of the law.
The new Sixteenth Edition features:
- New discussions regarding
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Revised statutes and rules
- New case law
Visit our Family Law website for a complete list of The Bar's Family Law related titles.
Visit The Florida Bar Legal Publications website for a complete list of The Bar's titles.
The ISBN for the 15th Edition was 9781522154006.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ or Lexis® service for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+ or Lexis is required to access this content.
Table of contents
1. History And Philosophy Of The Juvenile Court
William W. Booth
2. Role Of The Lawyer In Delinquency Cases
3. Jurisdiction, Venue, And Service Of Process In Delinquency Cases
Mary Lou Cuellar-Stilo
4. Delinquency Proceedings Before Petition
5. Delinquency Proceedings From Petition To Adjudicatory Hearing
Joel M. Silvershein
6. Transfer Proceedings In Delinquency Cases
7. Adjudicatory Hearing In Delinquency Cases
Elizabeth Hogan Webb
8. Disposition In Delinquency Cases
Robert W. Mason
9. Postdisposition In Delinquency Cases
10. Role Of The Lawyer In Dependency Cases
Deborah A. Schroth
11. Jurisdiction, Venue, And Service Of Process In Dependency Cases
12. Preliminary Dependency Proceedings
13. Proceedings From Petition To Adjudicatory Hearing In Dependency Cases
Thomasina Moore and Sara E. Goldfarb
14. Adjudicatory Hearing In Dependency Cases
Troy M. Farquhar
15. Disposition In Dependency Cases
16. Postdisposition In Dependency Cases
Dennis Moore and Thomasina Moore
17. Termination Of Parental Rights
18. Interstate Compact On The Placement of Children
H. Stephen Pennypacker
19. Appeals In Dependency And Termination Of Parental Rights Cases
Wendie Michelle Cooper
20. Adoption After Termination Of Parental Rights
Kelly A. Swartz
21. Families And Children In Need Of Services