Pattern Voir Dire Questions: Civil and Criminal
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
With this 2022 Edition of Pattern Voir Dire Questions, author Christina Marinakis, J.D., Psy.D., brings you expanded coverage of key voir dire principles; new voir dire questions spanning a broad range of practice areas and topics; an updated Topical Index; and seven new juror questionnaires. The highlights include:
NEW TEXT: Assessing group dynamics—identifying leaders; organizers; consensus builders; active and passive deliberators; followers and contrarians.
NEW VOIR DIRE QUESTIONS RE:
All Cases – Civil and Criminal
- Handling the “what have you heard” issue in a high-profile case
- When one of the parties is: an immigrant; a college or professional athlete; on the autism spectrum
Personal Injury and Property Damage Cases
- Knowledge/experience with accident-related insurance claims
- Products liability/medical device cases
- Liability for injuries during athletic competitions
- Business ethics
- False advertising disputes, including experience with and attitudes toward marketing and advertising Professional Malpractice: Attitudes toward lawyers’ timekeeping/billing practices
Civil Rights Cases
- When the plaintiff is a member of a Native American tribe
- HIPAA violation claims (violation of privacy of medical records/information)
Crimes of Violence
- Personal experience with assault/battery: domestic abuse, familial violence
- Proof of aggravated battery
NEW SAMPLE JUROR QUESTIONNAIRES
- Birth Injury
- Business Litigation – All Cases
- Job Site Accident
- Medical Malpractice
- Patent Litigation
- Trucking Accident
Additional forms materials are available from James Publishing; access to those materials can be requested directly from James by following guidelines provided within the eBook or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.
New!PreorderMaryland School Laws and Regulations AnnotatedNew!Estimated: November 28, 2023$88.00
New!PreorderMaryland School Law Deskbook & Maryland School Laws and Regulations Annotated SetNew!Estimated: December 05, 2023$161.00
New!PreorderParker's California Probate CodeNew!Estimated: December 14, 2023$143.00