LexisNexis Practice Guide: Georgia Insurance Litigation
Select a format
This publication provides practical, step-by-step guidance on all phases of insurance litigation in Georgia courts, and arranged by the most common topics.
Key features and benefits:
• Practice guidance and tips from Georgia practitioners-- user benefits from real world practical experience, tailored specifically to insurance litigation in Georgia state courts.
• Georgia statutes, rules, cases, and as appropriate.
• Provides guidance on current practical issues in trial procedure, including such topics as:
- the formation, renewal and cancellation of insurance policies
- liability insurers' duty to defend;
- excess and umbrella policies;
- regulation of insurers.
LexisNexis Practice Guide: Georgia Insurance Litigation is written by John C. Bonnie and Stephen J. Rapp of Weinberg, Wheeler, Hudgins, Gunn, & Dial, LLC of Atlanta, Georgia whose firm has a proven record of success on behalf of insurers in complex insurance coverage cases and has handled insurance coverage claims in more than 30 states.