LexisNexis Practice Guide: Georgia Insurance Litigation
Select a format
This publication provides practical, step-by-step guidance on all phases of insurance litigation in Georgia courts, and arranged by the most common topics.
Key features and benefits:
• Practice guidance and tips from Georgia practitioners-- user benefits from real world practical experience, tailored specifically to insurance litigation in Georgia state courts.
• Georgia statutes, rules, cases, and as appropriate.
• Provides guidance on current practical issues in trial procedure, including such topics as:
- the formation, renewal and cancellation of insurance policies
- liability insurers' duty to defend;
- excess and umbrella policies;
- regulation of insurers.
LexisNexis Practice Guide: Georgia Insurance Litigation is written by John C. Bonnie and Stephen J. Rapp of Weinberg, Wheeler, Hudgins, Gunn, & Dial, LLC of Atlanta, Georgia whose firm has a proven record of success on behalf of insurers in complex insurance coverage cases and has handled insurance coverage claims in more than 30 states.
Table of Contents
Ch. 1 Introduction to Insurance
Ch. 2 Formation, Renewal, and Cancellation of Insurance Policies
Ch. 3 Liability Insurer's Duty to Defend
Ch. 4 Duties of Insureds
Ch. 5 Extra-Contractual Liability
Ch. 6 Claims Implicating Multiple Insurers
Ch. 7 Excess and Umbrella Policies
Ch. 8 Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation
Ch. 9 Automobile Insurance Litigation
Ch. 10 Application and Remedies for Misrepresentation
Ch. 11 Insurance Regulation