Michie's Alabama Criminal Code Annotated with Commentaries
Buy more and save. For volume discounts contact your sales representative or call 1-877-394-8826.
Select a format
Michie's Alabama Criminal Code Annotated with eBook provides fingertip access to criminal law and procedure and many related statutes. In this handy volume, you'll have the statutes that law enforcement professionals and trial attorneys need most often. Keep this convenient, softbound volume in your briefcase, on your desk, or in your vehicle for quick reference at all times.
Finally, this manual boasts an important feature that only LexisNexis can provide: concise summaries of the U.S. Supreme Court's treatment of complex constitutional issues surrounding criminal and traffic laws, drawn from the U.S. Supreme Court Reporter, Lawyer's Edition 2d. Over 50 specific topics are covered, including Arrest, Stop and Frisk, Search and Seizure, and Right to Counsel.
• Summaries of important U.S. Supreme Court decisions
• Table of Sections Affected by Recent Legislation
• Comprehensive Index and Table of Contents
• Discounted Combo Pricing
• Updated Annually
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Table of Contents
• Principles of Criminal Liability
• Punishments and Sentences
• Offenses Involving Danger to the Person
• Offenses Involving Damage to and Intrusion Upon Property
• Offenses Involving Theft
• Forgery and Fraudulent Practices
• Offenses Against Order and Safety