Introducing Lexis Practice Advisor®
Available nationally for
Mergers & Acquisitions,
Labor & Employment &
Lexis Practice Advisor Forms Packs
Lexis Practice Advisor® Forms Packs provide affordable access to essential forms and checklists to help you more confidently advise clients, negotiate transactions and draft the forms needed to complete specific legal tasks. The Forms Packs:
- Include how-to practical guidance and drafting notes
- Provide you with a starting point to ensure you start (and stay) on the right track
- Help you save time by completing select legal tasks more efficiently
- Provide access to forms drafted by attorneys with years of practice experience
- Allow you the opportunity to take on more legal matters that you might otherwise turn away
- Help build your collection of ready-to-use, editable legal forms
Lexis Practice Advisor® Forms Pack - Employee Recruiting and Screening$350.00
Lexis Practice Advisor® Forms Pack - Conducting Internal Investigations$325.00
Lexis Practice Advisor® Forms Pack - Terminating Non-Unionized Employees$350.00
Lexis Practice Advisor® Forms Pack - Terminating Unionized Employees$350.00
Learn More About Lexis Practice Advisor
Transactional practice is complex, and finding the latest agreements, forms,
sample contracts and practical guidance can take up a big slice of your day.
Lexis Practice Advisor® is a powerful online product designed to address the
challenges of securities, corporate, commercial and transactional attorneys.
Our practice area specific offerings contain sample documents, checklists and
commentary, as well as forms expertly annotated by practicing attorneys from
leading firms across the country to help you complete transactions more quickly.
Everything You Need. All in One Place.
This valuable transactional content is organized by practice area, making it faster and easier to navigate than other resource collections. A Lexis Practice Advisor subscription includes access to select Matthew Bender® treatises and relevant case law and statutes for each offering. Subscribers can also easily navigate to Law360® and Lexis® Securities Mosaic® services (both ordered separately) directly from the Lexis Practice Advisor homepage.