West Virginia Unemployment Compensation Law
Select a format
A compact and economical guide to unemployment compensation, taxation, benefits, eligibility requirements, and claims adjudication. The West Virginia Unemployment Compensation Law is a handy desk reference for general practitioners and employment specialists alike!
It includes Chapter 21 A- Unemployment Compensation in its entirety.
• Unemployment Compensation
• Emergency Employment Supplemental Matching Program
• Group Insurance Plans for Regular Employees
• Military Incentive Program
• Board of Review
• Employer Coverage and Responsibility
• Employee Eligibility; Benefits
• Extended Benefits Program
• Claim Procedure
• Unemployment Compensation Administration Fund
• General Provisions
• Limitations on Certain Provisions