United States Export Controls (7th Edition) provides the guidance exporters and those who work with them need to meet the legal requirements and the day-to-day operational demands of export control regulations.
• Types of export controls
• Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
• International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
• Enforcement and sanctions
• Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and Export Controls
• Anti-Boycott provisions of the EAR
• Chemical Weapons Convention
Whether your concern is an export licensing problem related to specific transactions or a marketing strategy to minimize the impact of controls more broadly, this is an essential reference.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.