The Tools & Techniques of Investment Planning
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
A broad range of investment products are covered, such as: fixed income investments; equities; derivatives; pooled investments; and alternative investments.
This must-have resource includes:
- Detailed descriptions of complex investment products and strategies
- Easy-to-read explanations of how various investment products work and when they should, and should not, employed
- Clear, thorough examples, which show exactly how various investment products and strategies generate income and gains in value, and how those gains can be incorporated into investment strategies to meet specific real-world goals
- Comprehensive explanations of investment-related tax concepts, which help investors and planners devise tax-efficient strategies
- Thoughtful, independent advice about the best products and strategies for a specific situationIn addition to everything that made the prior editions so effective and popular, the latest edition includes:
- A new chapter on the Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT), which describes what net investment income is (and is not), how the NIIT affects individual high-income taxpayers and owners of small businesses, and how it applies to the investment activities of trusts, estates and beneficiaries
- Enhanced and clearly labeled examples, providing detailed information about real-world investment scenarios which help readers understand how investment performance is achieved and monitored
- Mathematical equations used for investment performance monitoring. These equations are clearly explained, with numerous examples so readers can understand what certain investment benchmarks represent.
And, as with all the resources in the highly acclaimed Leimberg Library, every area covered in this book is accompanied by the tools, techniques, practice tips, and examples you can use to help your clients successfully navigate the complex course of investment planning and confidently meet their needs.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.