The Tools & Techniques of Financial Planning
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
In addition to providing helpful charts, handy checklists, and insightful case studies, The Tools & Techniques of Financial Planning, 12th Edition, features:
- Client-oriented materials that place the emphasis on the planner's relationship with the client
- Technologies that can be used to assess and work with the client's individual financial goals and behavioral characteristics
- In-depth coverage of issues that can affect a client's financial goals, such as healthcare reform, long-term care planning, and tax law changes
- Planning techniques for clients with special needs and circumstances, such as aging, disability issues, elder care scenarios, and nontraditional relationships.
- Highlights of the 12th Edition
- A new chapter on wills and trusts covering the basics of both types of instruments for financial planners, who are not lawyers, yet need to know the essentials of how both types of tools are designed and put into practice
- A new chapter on selecting the right fiduciaries explaining the roles played by attorneys, trustees, accountants, and other professionals who help to make up the client's planning team
- Newly updated tax information providing the latest rates and planning strategies for long
-term financial planning goals, including major purchases, education, and retirement funding
- Content throughout that is more tightly connected to the CFP Boar's Principal Topics and ethical requirements for CFPs
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.