The TILA-RESPA Disclosure Integration Manual: A Guide to Implementing the CFPB DI Rule
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
In one place, the TILA-RESPA Disclosure Integration Manual provides all the information you need for implementing TILA-RESPA disclosure integration, including:
• Details of how the new Rule affects application processing, e.g., pre-loan estimates, preapprovals, fee collection, verification of information, timing of Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures (and "business day" rules), and listing of settlement service providers, which will ensure you develop and maintain effective business operations for your clients.
• Explanations of the new Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms, page-by-page, table-by-table, and item-by-item, which will save valuable drafting time.
• Short examples that illustrate aspects of the TILA-RESPA Disclosure Integration Rule, which will ensure you have a good understanding of how to comply with the new requirements.
• Charts covering the loans to which the new Rule applies; new rounding rules; and the disclosures required before and after the new Rule. These charts will ensure your clients' timely and accurate compliance with the new Rule.
• Slide-ready summaries for presentations, which will help you train and explain the new Rule to your lending teams.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Definition of Application
Chapter 4: Scope and Coverage
Chapter 5: New Forms—Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure
Chapter 6: Special Information Booklet
Chapter 7: Other Changes
Chapter 8: Loan Estimate— Page One
Chapter 9: Loan Estimate—Page Two
Chapter 10: Loan Estimate— Page Three
Chapter 11: Closing Disclosure—Page One
Chapter 12: Closing Disclosure—Page Two
Chapter 13: Closing Disclosure—Page Three
Chapter 14: Closing Disclosure—Page Four
Chapter 15: Closing Disclosure—Page Five
Chapter 16: Twists And Turns: News for Nerds
Chapter 17: Implementation Checklists