The TILA-RESPA Disclosure Integration Manual: A Guide to Implementing the CFPB 2015 DI Rule
Select a format
In one place, the TILA-RESPA Disclosure Integration Manual provides all the information you need for implementing TILA-RESPA disclosure integration, including:
• Details of how the new Rule affects application processing, e.g., pre-loan estimates, preapprovals, fee collection, verification of information, timing of Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures (and "business day" rules), and listing of settlement service providers, which will ensure you develop and maintain effective business operations for your clients.
• Explanations of the new Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms, page-by-page, table-by-table, and item-by-item, which will save valuable drafting time.
• Short examples that illustrate aspects of the TILA-RESPA Disclosure Integration Rule, which will ensure you have a good understanding of how to comply with the new requirements.
• Charts covering the loans to which the new Rule applies; new rounding rules; and the disclosures required before and after the new Rule. These charts will ensure your clients' timely and accurate compliance with the new Rule.
• Slide-ready summaries for presentations, which will help you train and explain the new Rule to your lending teams.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Definition of Application
Chapter 4: Scope and Coverage
Chapter 5: New Forms—Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure
Chapter 6: Special Information Booklet
Chapter 7: Other Changes
Chapter 8: Loan Estimate— Page One
Chapter 9: Loan Estimate—Page Two
Chapter 10: Loan Estimate— Page Three
Chapter 11: Closing Disclosure—Page One
Chapter 12: Closing Disclosure—Page Two
Chapter 13: Closing Disclosure—Page Three
Chapter 14: Closing Disclosure—Page Four
Chapter 15: Closing Disclosure—Page Five
Chapter 16: Twists And Turns: News for Nerds
Chapter 17: Implementation Checklists