The Law of Electronic Funds Transfers
Select a format
Provides a clear understanding of the law governing electronic funds transfers, with emphasis on global and domestic wire transfers, ACH payments and consumer transactions. Concise analysis of U.C.C. Article 4A, EFTA, Regulation E and other pertinent law gives you the information you need to understand the complex legal ramifications of electronic funds transfers.
Details the law on such topics as:
• Acceptance, rejection, and execution
• Sender's payment obligation to accepting bank
• Liability for unauthorized payment orders
• Errors in payment orders and acceptance
• Cancellations, amendment, and reversal
• Damages for improper execution
• Beneficiary's rights: notice, payment, and discharge
First published in 1992.
1 volume; looseleaf; updated annually.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1 EFT in Context
CHAPTER 2 Funds Transfer: Uniform State Legislation - U.C.C. Article 4A
CHAPTER 3 Domestic Large Dollar Wire Transfer Systems - CHIPS® AND Fedwire® Funds Service
CHAPTER 4 International Funds Transfers
CHAPTER 5 ACH Transfers
CHAPTER 6 Consumer Protection in Electronic Fund Transfers
Glossary of Terms
Table of Cases
Table of Statutes