View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
Provides a clear understanding of the law governing electronic funds transfers, with emphasis on global and domestic wire transfers, ACH payments and consumer transactions. Concise analysis of U.C.C. Article 4A, EFTA, Regulation E and other pertinent law gives you the information you need to understand the complex legal ramifications of electronic funds transfers.
Details the law on such topics as:
• Acceptance, rejection, and execution
• Sender's payment obligation to accepting bank
• Liability for unauthorized payment orders
• Errors in payment orders and acceptance
• Cancellations, amendment, and reversal
• Damages for improper execution
• Beneficiary's rights: notice, payment, and discharge
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.