The Florida Bar Probate System
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
- The authors' "Florida Homestead Paradigm" for navigating Florida’s complex homestead statutes and constitutional provisions
- Additional forms provided by the authors
- Updated case law
YOUR ROADMAP THROUGH ALL FACETS OF PROBATE ADMINISTRATION
- Detailed how-to instructions for each step in the probate process
- Employment and fee agreements
- Personal representative qualification issues
- Service requirements and statutory and rule authority for each form
- Over 155 pleading and practice forms
- Essential office forms and checklists for handling each client conference from the moment of employment to the closing of the file
- Forms and notices that need to be filed by the attorney or the decedent’s personal representative with the court, or with creditors, beneficiaries, or heirs
- 81 sample letters to send to banks, appraisers and tax consultants, the IRS, the Social Security or Veteran’s Administrations, family members, estate claimants, or service providers
- Applicable legal and tax issues including exemptions, contributions, out-of-state realty, business interests, digital assets, elective share calculations, abatement, and DSUE
- Cross-references throughout further enhance the System’s utility
Visit our Estate Planning website for a complete list of The Bar's Estate Planning related titles.
Visit our Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Publications website for a complete list of The Bar's titles.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.
Table of contents
2. Preliminary Information List and Summary of Assets
4. Practice Forms
5. Furnished Forms
6. Office Forms
8. Law Notes
9. Tax Notes
10. General Notes