Tax Havens of the World
Select a format
This newest edition of Tax Havens of the World examines tax havens in more than 70 areas around the world and rates each on the basis of 30 vital features, with in-depth analysis of tax reform pitfalls. Now includes the latest information on new tax laws, treaties and enforcement initiatives in Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Bermuda, Cyprus, Hong Kong, Malaysia, St. Kitts, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. Inside this update you'll find the trusted content you have come to rely on from Walter and Dorothy Diamond plus fully updated content from Professors of Law William Byrnes and Robert J. Munro. Expert, inside information tells you how to:
• Gain a foothold in a specific tax haven
• Qualify for investment and capital incentives
• Insulate profits
• Plan a business or trust, including an asset protection trust
• Examine types of exempt companies, offshore banking units, limited partnerships and venture capital enterprises
• Appraise economic and political risk factors
• Know where to transfer funds for lowest withholding rates
• Locate a trading company, captive insurance company, bank or trust
Also available in the LexisNexis Tax Center.
First published in 1974. 3 Volumes; Looseleaf; updated with quarterly revisions.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
GLOSSARY OF TAX HAVEN TERMS
ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
ISLE OF MAN
MALAYSIA (INCLUDING LABUAN)
SAMOA (Formerly WESTERN SAMOA)
TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES