Securities Primary Law Sourcebook
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This 5-volume set provides all of the primary source material that the securities practitioner will find indispensable. It includes:
• Securities Act of 1933, Securities Act of 1934, Securities Investor Protection Act of 1970 (SIPA), and Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (TIA);
• The Rules and Forms under the above Acts;
• The Legislative History of the 1933 and 1934 Acts;
• Regulations S-B, S-K, S-T, and S-X;
• NASD Conduct Rules and Selected NASD Procedural Rules;
• SEC Rules of Practice and Procedural Rules;
• Selected SEC Interpretative and Rulemaking Releases;
• Summaries of outstanding SEC Rulemaking Proposals; and
• A list of recently adopted amendments to the SEC's Rules.
This set is the ideal companion to our related treatises, Federal Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Federal Securities Act of 1933, and it is available in conjunction with either or both of these treatises.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.