Securities Primary Law Sourcebook
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
This 5-volume set provides all of the primary source material that the securities practitioner will find indispensable. It includes:
• Securities Act of 1933, Securities Act of 1934, Securities Investor Protection Act of 1970 (SIPA), and Trust Indenture Act of 1939 (TIA);
• The Rules and Forms under the above Acts;
• The Legislative History of the 1933 and 1934 Acts;
• Regulations S-B, S-K, S-T, and S-X;
• NASD Conduct Rules and Selected NASD Procedural Rules;
• SEC Rules of Practice and Procedural Rules;
• Selected SEC Interpretative and Rulemaking Releases;
• Summaries of outstanding SEC Rulemaking Proposals; and
• A list of recently adopted amendments to the SEC's Rules.
This set is the ideal companion to our related treatises, Federal Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Federal Securities Act of 1933, and it is available in conjunction with either or both of these treatises.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.