Sales and Bulk Transfers Under the U.C.C.
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
A widely respected analytical treatise providing complete coverage of sales and bulk sales transactions, including complete analysis of reported decisions in this area of the law.
• Complete coverage of issues arising under the Uniform Commercial Code.
• Alternative drafting and litigation strategies for both buyers and sellers.
• Analysis of the changes to the law on sales transactions in light of the 2003 Amendments to Article 2.
• Extensive coverage of electronic contracting including discussion and analysis of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign).
• Discussion of the overlap of Article 2 with revisions to Article 1 (General Provisions) and Article 9 (Secured Transactions).
• Analysis of computer information transactions and the interplay between Article 2 and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA).
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
CHAPTER 1 Introduction
CHAPTER 2 Statute of Frauds
CHAPTER 3 Offer and Acceptance: Conflicting Terms in Responsive Document
CHAPTER 4 The Code and Contract Principles
CHAPTER 5 Warranty of Title
CHAPTER 6 Express Warranties
CHAPTER 7 Implied Warranties and Warranty Disclaimers
CHAPTER 8 Risk of Loss
CHAPTER 9 The Concepts of Identification, Title and Insurable Interest
CHAPTER 10 Title and Claims of Third-Party Purchasers
CHAPTER 11 Sale on Approval and Sale or Return
CHAPTER 12 Introduction to Remedies
CHAPTER 13 Remedies of the Seller
CHAPTER 14 Remedies of the Buyer and Matters Related to Remedies Generally
CHAPTER 15 Statute of Limitations
CHAPTER 16 Bulk Sales--Article 6