Rhode Island Court Rules Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Price displayed is for customers residing in-state only. Out-of-state customers please call 1-800-223-1940 for more information.
Rhode Island Court Rules Annotated offers the most comprehensive rules volume available in Rhode Island. The court rules volume contains complete case annotations, as well as extensive research references for all of the following rules:
- Supreme Court Rules, including Rules of Appellate Procedure and Rules of Professional Conduct
- Superior Court Rules, including Rules of Civil Procedure and Rules of Criminal Procedure
- District Court Rules, including Civil Rules, Rules of Criminal Procedure, and Rules of Small Claims
- Family Court Rules, including Rules of Juvenile Proceedings
- Rules of Evidence
- Workers’ Compensation Court Rules of Practice
- Traffic Tribunal Rules of Procedure
- Local Rules for the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Rules of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Rules of the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.
Table of contents