Renewable Energy Law and Policy
Renewable Energy Law and Policy is a valuable treatise for those new to renewable energy law, as well as a solid resource for seasoned professionals who have been working on renewable energy deals for decades. The book includes an overview of the renewable energy industry, practical practice perspectives, policy discussions, recent industry developments, trends that are shaping the future, challenges faced by this growing practice area, and sample agreements that are indispensable in many renewable energy transactions.
Select a format
Among the important areas addressed are the following:
• Legal and policy issues that impact the development, implementation and commercialization of renewable energy projects.
• Structuring, land use, siting, and finance issues encountered by developers of renewable energy projects.
• Investing in renewable energy projects.
• Renewable energy development in other countries.
• Building a renewable energy project.
• Selling renewable energy.
• Tips for drafting and negotiating key renewable energy documents.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction to Renewable Energy Law
Chapter 2 Developing Renewable Energy Law and Policy
Chapter 3 Renewable Energy Law Around the World
Chapter 4 Overview of U.S. Federal Renewable Energy Laws, Policies, and Tax Incentives
Chapter 5 Overview of U.S. State Renewable Energy Policies
Chapter 6 In Depth Look at California Renewable Energy Policies and Incentives
Chapter 7 Building a Renewable Energy Project
Chapter 8 Selling Clean Electricity
Chapter 9 Forecast: The Future of Renewable Energy
Appendix A Solar Site Lease Agreement
Appendix B Interconnection Agreement (Greater than 10kW)
Appendix C Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
Appendix D Preliminary Title Review (Memo Format)
Appendix E Internet Resources—Area Maps
Appendix F General Licensing and Permit Requirements (for Solar Project)