Reinventing Witness Preparation: Unlocking the Secrets to Testimonial Success
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
• How to empower witnesses to testify so the fact finder understands the testimony as the witness meant it to be understood
• How to teach witnesses ways to give well-informed truthful answers that avoid pitfalls lurking in the questions
• How to enable witnesses to answer ambiguous questions and yes or no questions in ways that support the theme of the case
• How to protect witnesses from perils that conventional methods of witness preparation fail to prevent and often magnify
• How to prepare witnesses so they can earn the fact finder’s trust, build credibility, and prevail
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Three Neglected Pieces of the Documentary History of the Constitution and Bill of Rights: Remarks on the Amendments to the Constitution by a Foreign Spectator, Essays of the Centinel, Revived, and Extracts from the Virginia Senate Journal$52.00
Nine Steps to Law School Success: A Scientifically Proven Study Process for Success in Law School$19.95
The Busy Lawyer's Guide to Success$34.95