Premises Liability Law - LexisNexis Folio
• Premises liability in cooperatives and condominiums
• Liability of retail establishments
• Liability of a landlord to tenants and third parties
• "Pot-hole" laws affecting the liability of governmental entities for injuries sustained as a result of the defective condition of streets and sidewalks
• "Slip and fall" accidents
• Liability of an owner or employer for the negligence of a contractor
• Architectural and structural defects
Premises Liability also provides invaluable practice material for handling every phase of a case.
You will find:
• Trial transcripts with commentary demonstrating techniques for providing or disproving a claim
• Pleading and practice forms, including illustrative complaints, interrogatories, trial briefs and checklists
• Illustrative damage awards
First published in 1987.
3 Volumes; Looseleaf; updated with supplements and revisions.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.