Premises Liability Law - LexisNexis Folio
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
• Premises liability in cooperatives and condominiums
• Liability of retail establishments
• Liability of a landlord to tenants and third parties
• "Pot-hole" laws affecting the liability of governmental entities for injuries sustained as a result of the defective condition of streets and sidewalks
• "Slip and fall" accidents
• Liability of an owner or employer for the negligence of a contractor
• Architectural and structural defects
Premises Liability also provides invaluable practice material for handling every phase of a case.
You will find:
• Trial transcripts with commentary demonstrating techniques for providing or disproving a claim
• Pleading and practice forms, including illustrative complaints, interrogatories, trial briefs and checklists
• Illustrative damage awards
First published in 1987.
3 Volumes; Looseleaf; updated with supplements and revisions.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.