Powerpoint in One Hour for Lawyers
Select a format
The difference between a successful presentation and an unsuccessful one can often be traced to a presenter's use--or misuse--of PowerPoint®. PowerPoint in One Hour for Lawyers offers practical advice for creating effective presentations quickly and easily. PowerPoint expert and attorney Paul Unger will help you avoid mishaps and develop a compelling presentation using storyboarding techniques. In just one hour, you will learn how to:
• Create and edit PowerPoint slides
• Incorporate graphics, animations, photographs, clip art, and more
• Use color and shapes to enhance your message
• Insert other file formats (PDF, Excel, etc.) into a presentation
• Include video and audio components
• Create time lines
• Deliver an effective presentation by using the author's tips and tricks
• Present your materials with an iPad
• And much more!
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.