Police Civil Liability
Select a format
A comprehensive guide to the personal injury and civil rights aspects of police misconduct. Includes an extensive array of forms. An essential resource for personal injury lawyers--plaintiff and defense, civil rights attorneys, government counsel, and for law enforcement officers at all levels, this handy work provides numerous practice aids and forms throughout.
• Section 1983 & other Federal Civil Rights Actions
• Negligence during police emergencies
• False arrest and imprisonment
• Liability for misuse of weapons
• Assault and battery
• Malicious prosecution
• Duties to persons arrested and incarcerated
• Duty to protect citizens and property
An appendix contains detailed analysis of qualified immunity in Fourth Amendment search and seizure and other constitution litigation.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.