Pet Law and Custody: Establishing a Worthy and Equitable Jurisprudence for the Evolving Family
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Written especially for the family lawyer, the book's topics include:
- Why unbundling works for both clients and lawyers--and how to implement it
- The limited scope non-court family lawyer
- Client intake
- How a family lawyer can provide limited scope representation, from dispute resolution and drafting agreements and court forms to litigation, mediation, and legal wellness
- The minefields, both ethical and practical, of offering limited scope services
- Setting up, managing, and marketing unbundling
- Limited scope services for specific family law issues, including parenting, support, and property division
- Models of success and how to take the first steps towards offering unbundled services, and more
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.