Pennsylvania Transactions: Wills and Trusts
Select a format
Manage your clients' civil transactions confidently and efficiently. Obtain quick access to practically everything you need to negotiate and handle your clients' transactions with confidence, speed, and authority... from start to finish.
Pennsylvania Transactions: Wills and Trusts is logically organized to help you find current substantive law, practical procedural guidance, or necessary documents and forms. Broken down into comprehensive chapters addressing specific transactions, the guide covers these important subject areas:
• Wills and Estate Plans
• Fiduciaries and Testamentary Trusts
• Gifts and Living Trusts
Benefit from these useful time-saving practice aids:
• Scope – identifies the topics covered, and provides the customer reference to additional materials relevant to those topics.
• Synopsis – provides a table of contents roadmap for each Chapter to assist in narrowing the customer’s search for specific materials;
• Research Guide – provides a list of major federal and state statutes, regulations, legal annotations, and law review articles and other texts concerning the Chapter topics.
• Legal Background – contains a substantive discussion of the relevant law concerning the topics at hand, including citations and cross-references to pertinent authorities
• Practice Guide – provides a step-by-step guide to conducting the particular transactions being addressed, beginning with the Client Interview and continuing through the drafting and execution of the appropriate Forms.
• Forms – each Chapter provides Forms used in connection with the transactions being addressed, which may be modified by the customer to meet the specific needs of their client or situation. Forms include materials drafted by Pennsylvania attorneys (such as contracts, financing agreements or disclosures), official Forms issued by governmental entities, and Forms formatted to comply with court rules (such as pleadings or motions).
Material in this publication is also published in Pennsylvania Transaction Guide: Legal Forms.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
Division One Wills and Estate Plans
Chapter 1. Estate Planning Guide
Chapter 2. Contracts to Transfer Property at Death
Chapter 3. Standard Wills
Chapter 4. Marital Deduction Wills
Chapter 5. Charitable Dispositions
Chapter 6. Codicils
Chapter 7. Beneficiaries and Testator’s Instructions
Chapter 8. Disposition of Property
Chapter 9. Conditional Estates and Future Interests
Division Two Fiduciaries and Testamentary Trusts
Chapter 10. Powers of Appointment
Chapter 11. Executors
Chapter 12. Testamentary Guardians
Chapter 13. Testamentary Trustees
Chapter 14. Standard Testamentary Trusts
Chapter 15. Testamentary Trust Dispositions
Chapter 16. Testamentary Trust Directions
Division Three Gifts and Living Trusts
Chapter 17. Anatomical Gifts
Chapter 18. Irrevocable Living Gifts
Chapter 19. Revocable Trusts
Chapter 20. Marital Deduction Trusts
Chapter 21. Charitable Trusts
Chapter 22. Insurance Trust Provisions
Chapter 23. Personal Gifts
Table of Cases.
Table of Statutes.