Pennsylvania Transactions: Commercial Transactions
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Manage your clients' civil transactions confidently and efficiently. Obtain quick access to practically everything you need to negotiate and handle your clients' transactions with confidence, speed, and authority... from start to finish.
Pennsylvania Transactions: Commercial Transactions is logically organized to help you find current substantive law, practical procedural guidance, or necessary documents and forms. Broken down into comprehensive chapters addressing specific transactions, the guide covers these important subject areas:
• Business Financing
• Business Contracts and Procedures
• Business and Consumer Relations
Benefit from these useful time-saving practice aids:
• Scope – identifies the topics covered, and provides the customer reference to additional materials relevant to those topics.
• Synopsis – provides a table of contents roadmap for each Chapter to assist in narrowing the customer’s search for specific materials;
• Research Guide – provides a list of major federal and state statutes, regulations, legal annotations, and law review articles and other texts concerning the Chapter topics.
• Legal Background – contains a substantive discussion of the relevant law concerning the topics at hand, including citations and cross-references to pertinent authorities
• Practice Guide – provides a step-by-step guide to conducting the particular transactions being addressed, beginning with the Client Interview and continuing through the drafting and execution of the appropriate Forms.
• Forms – each Chapter provides Forms used in connection with the transactions being addressed, which may be modified by the customer to meet the specific needs of their client or situation. Forms include materials drafted by Pennsylvania attorneys (such as contracts, financing agreements or disclosures), official Forms issued by governmental entities, and Forms formatted to comply with court rules (such as pleadings or motions).
Material in this publication is also published in Pennsylvania Transaction Guide: Legal Forms.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Division One Business Financing
Chapter 1. Business Financing Guide
Chapter 2. Commercial Loans
Chapter 3. Equipment and Personal Property Leasing
Chapter 4. Account Receivable Financing
Chapter 5. Secured Transactions
Chapter 6. Negotiable Instruments and Other Commercial Paper
Chapter 7. Franchising
Chapter 8. Creditors’ Agreements
Division Two Business Contracts and Procedures
Chapter 9. Contract Provisions
Chapter 10. Assignment of Obligations
Chapter 11. Discharge of Obligations
Chapter 12. Sales of Goods
Chapter 13. Employment Contracts
Chapter 14. Professional Service Contracts
Chapter 15. Commercial Carriage and Warehousing
Chapter 16. Copyrights
Chapter 17. Trademarks
Division Three Business and Consumer Relations
Chapter 18. Advertising
Chapter 19. Business Protection
Chapter 203. Consumer Protection
Chapter 21. Installment Sales and Loans
Chapter 22. Automotive Financing
Chapter 23. Credit Cards
Chapter 24. Service Contracts
Chapter 25. Personal Property Bailments and Liens
Chapter 26. Moving Household Goods