Pennsylvania Commercial Litigation by Harry F. Kunselman is an important resource that addresses major issues business attorneys can expect to face. In addition, it serves as a primer for transactional attorneys and business owners on minimizing risks inherent in their business relationships. The author follows this area of law, providing up-to-date analysis and strategy through the lens of his significant experience as a practicing attorney in the field.
• Pre-Suit Considerations
• Significant Differences Between State and Federal Practice
• Discovery Practice and Procedure
• Breach of Contract
• Declaratory Judgments
• Preliminary Injunctions, Special Injunctions and Temporary Restraining Orders
• Covenants Not to Compete
• Business Torts
• Claims By and Against Shareholders
• Director and Officer Liability
• Partnership Disputes and Partnership Liability
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.