Ohio Liquor Laws and Rules Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Ohio Liquor Laws and Rules is designed specifically for Ohio liquor permit holders, law enforcement departments, and county and municipal governments and features the key statutes and administrative regulations dealing with liquor control and permits in Ohio.
This annually-revised book includes:
• Full annotations with case notes and research references from Page's Ohio Revised Code Annotated
• Contact List for the Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Liquor Control, the Ohio Department of Public Safety, Liquor Enforcement, and the Ohio Liquor Control Commission
• Table of Liquor Permits, including the permit name and statutory source, description of the primary activity permitted, the substance that is the subject of the permit, the type of entity addressed by the permit and the fee for the permit
• The complete text of the key statutes affecting liquor control and permits
• The complete text of all Ohio Administrative Code Approved Edition regulations affecting liquor control and permits
• Comprehensive Index
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.