NY CLS Desk Edition Gilbert's Criminal Practice Annual
Select a format
This indispensable one-volume publication features the complete New York Criminal Procedure Law, Penal Law, and Correction Law, together with relevant provisions of the Civil Practice Law and Rules, Executive Law, Family Court Act, Judiciary Law, Public Health Law, Vehicle and Traffic Law, and Court Rules. Statutory provisions are followed by concise legislative history, practice insights, and selected case annotations.
• Criminal and related statutes, updated through most recently completed legislative session.
• Selected New York court rules.
• Dozens of Practice Insights written by experts in the field, commenting on statutory sections throughout the Criminal Procedure Law and Penal Law.
• Hundreds of concise, authoritative case annotations relating to statutory sections throughout the publication.
• Sentencing Guides designed to assist the practitioner in understanding the sentencing statutes contained in the Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Law.
• New York Court Structure Chart and Court Directory.
• Detailed Index.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
Part 1: Criminal Justice Statutes Part 2: Related Miscellaneous Criminal Provisions Part 3: Miscellaneous Court Rules Part 4: Sentencing Guides Part 5: New York Court Structure Chart and Directory