View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
Attorneys, claim adjusters, physicians, self-insured employers and vocational rehabilitation workers will all find New York Workers' Compensation Handbook a valuable tool for understanding New York workers' compensation issues. Written and organized by leading experts, New York Workers' Compensation Handbook brings clarity to this complex area of law by providing:
• Detailed analysis
• All relevant statutes and regulations
• Excellent recap of recent court decisions
• Comprehensive description of current practice and procedure
• Tables, charts, medical illustrations and reference directory
• In-depth index
• Extensive cross-references to Larson's Workers' Compensation, Desk Edition
You may also be interested in this product:
New York State Workers' Compensation Law Annotated
The 2021 edition ISBN is 9781663312723.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.