New Hampshire Landlord and Tenant Law Annotated
Select a format
No attorney, property manager, realtor or landlord should be without this handy and compact reference!
New Hampshire Landlord and Tenant Law Annotated contains a broad spectrum of topics, including housing standards, fire regulations, warranties on prefabricated homes, and more. In addition to all major acts relating to such topics as land sales and condominiums, this publication covers procedural issues from small claims litigation to proceedings in special cases.
Research is made simple thanks to the full index and the annotations. The annotations contain a great variety of information, including history notes, construction notes, and case summaries.
New edition published annually.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
Selections from the Table of Contents
• Constitution of New Hampshire
• Housing Standards
• Lead Paint Poisoning Prevention and Control
• State Board of Fire Control
• Firewards, Firefighters, and Fire Hazards
• Aid to Assisted Persons
• Housing Authorities Law
• Regulation of Manufactured Housing Parks
• Warranties on Presite Built and Prefabricated Homes
• State Commission for Human Rights
• Civil Rights Act
• Land Sales Full Disclosure Act
• Condominium Act
• Regulation of Rental Referral Agencies
• District Courts
• Litigation of Small Claims
• Limitation of Actions
• Actions Against Tenants
• Prohibited Practices and Security Deposits
• Rental of Shared Facilities
• Land Sales Full Disclosure Rules (Rules of the Department of Justice)
• Condominium Rules (Rules of the Department of Justice)