Microsoft OneNote in One Hour for Lawyers
Select a format
Each copy of Microsoft® Office 2010 sold now includes OneNote, and its usage among lawyers is poised to skyrocket. With this guide, learn to use OneNote in your law practice to save time and increase productivity.
Microsoft® OneNote in One Hour for Lawyers’ will explain, in plain English, how to get started with the software, develop best practices, and become far more effective in your note-taking and research. In just six, short lessons, you will learn how to:
• Get started with your first notebook
• Take notes more effectively
• Add audio and video recordings to notes
• Capture and organize side notes
• Collect research quickly and easily
• Create templates for frequently used notes
• Search and share notebooks
• Integrate OneNote with other applications such as Microsoft® Outlook and Microsoft® Word
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.