Michie's Kentucky Court Rules Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Price displayed is for customers residing in-state only. Out-of-state customers please call 1-800-223-1940 for more information.
Michie's Kentucky Rules Annotated offers the most comprehensive rules volumes available in Kentucky, and now feature Local Rules of Practice and Procedure for selected Circuit, District and Family Courts throughout Kentucky. The court rules volumes contain complete case annotations, as well as extensive research references for all of the following rules:
• Kentucky Rules of Evidence
• Kentucky Rules of Criminal Procedure
• Kentucky Rules of Civil Procedure
• Family Court Rules of Procedure and Practice
• Kentucky Supreme Court Rules
• Kentucky Rules of Administrative Procedure
• Model Mediation Rules
• Special Rules for Self-Consent Abortion by a Minor
• Kentucky Bar Bylaws
• Kentucky Bar Association Code of Professional Courtesy
• Rules of Procedure for the Trial of Misdemeanors Before United States Magistrates
• Joint Local Rules for the US District Courts of the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
• Rules of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Kentucky
• Rules of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
• Rules of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
Local Rules of Practice and Procedure for Circuit, District and Family Courts in Kentucky
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
Kentucky Rules of Evidence
Rules of Criminal Procedure
Rules of Civil Procedure
Family Court Rules of Procedure and Practice
Texas Annotated Court Rules: State Court Rules/Texas Annotated Federal Court Rules/Texas Annotated Civil Practice and Remedies Code$534.00
Texas Annotated Court Rules: State Court Rules/Texas Annotated Federal Court Rules/Local Rules of the District Courts in Texas$514.00
Texas Annotated Court Rules: State Court Rules/Local Rules of the District Courts in Texas$348.00