Litigation Under Florida Probate Code
Select a format
Turn to this manual when a probate matter appears headed toward litigation. Leading Florida probate practitioners will guide you through the complex issues that arise in probate such as homestead, will construction proceedings, creditors' claims, and compensation disputes.
The Eleventh Edition of Litigation Under Florida Probate Code discusses numerous recent statutory and rules changes and reflects the latest case law. This new edition also incorporates discussions of hot topics including:
- Discussions of impact of marriage status and same-sex marriages on intestate estates and jointly held assets
- Explanation of new law impact on compensation disputes and tortious interference
- Several new authors within this volume who add new material and different points of view
- Updating of all sample forms
- Updates of statutes, case law, and rules of court references
Visit our Estate Planning website for a complete list of The Bar's Estate Planning related titles.
Visit our General Practice website for a complete list of The Bar's Trial Practice related titles.
Visit our Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Publications website for a complete list of The Bar's titles.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
1. Procedural Considerations
Sean Kelley and Shane Kelley
2. Intestate Succession
Michael D. Simon, William T. Hennessey, John C. Moran and Jamison C. Evert
3. Will And Trust Contests
George F. Wilsey and Steven M. Wilsey
4. Rights Of The Surviving Family
James A. Herb and Amy B. Beller
5. Jointly Held Assets
W. Fletcher Belcher
6. Creditors’ Claims
Pamela O. Price
7. Will Construction
Michael D. Simon and Nicklaus J. Curley
8. Homestead Litigation
Brian J. Felcoski and Jon Scuderi
9. Removal Of Personal Representative And Surcharge
J. Grier Pressly, III and James G. Pressly, Jr.
10. Jury Trials In Probate
Nicklaus J. Curley and Elizabeth A. Bowers
11. Compensation Disputes
Jeffrey S. Goethe and Andre R. Perron
12. Wrongful Death Claims
Gregory S. Hansen and Charles Ian Nash
13. Tortious Interference In Estate Planning
W. Fletcher Belcher
14. Appellate Practice In Probate
James A. Herb, Robin I. Bresky and Jeremy S. Dicker