LexisNexis Practice Guide: Pennsylvania DUI Law
Select a format
This publication was authored by a prominent defense attorney and former prosecutor. These two individuals bring a wealth of experience and practical expertise from both the prosecution and defense side of the practice to the issues addressed in the book. This publication is intended to be a comprehensive practice guide for attorneys handling DUI cases in Pennsylvania. The book is designed for both prosecutor and defense attorneys who practice criminal law, with a specific focus on DUI cases, in Pennsylvania.
• Practice pointers that suggest ways to improve results for your clients
• A comprehensive Table of Contents that helps practitioners to spot issues
• Annual updates will be available to keep the publication current
• An authoritative guide and index to look up unfamiliar issues.
• References to applicable statutes and caselaw
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Elements of DUI
Chapter 2 Grading
Chapter 3 DUI-Related Charges
Chapter 4 Arrest Issues
Chapter 5 Evidentiary Issues
Chapter 6 Implied Consent ⁄ Refusals
Chapter 7 Discovery and Pre-Trial Motions—Sample Forms
Chapter 8 Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD)
Chapter 9 Trial Checklist
Chapter 10 Witnesses
Chapter 11 Sentencing