LexisNexis New Jersey Court Rules Annotated
Select a format
New Jersey Court Rules Annotated is a two-volume publication including the full-text of the court rules (including Appendices), expert commentary about the application of the rules, and more than 2000 annotations.
LexisNexis New Jersey Court Rules Annotated offers a practitioner's perspective on the rules governing practice in all New Jersey court proceedings, including criminal, general civil and family cases as well as matters in the Surrogate's Court, Tax Court, and Municipal Courts.
Leading names in New Jersey practice distill years of experience to present in clear, easy-to-research format:
• Expert commentary applying unique practice insights into the application of a rule of law
• Pertinent case annotations focused on recent developments, seminal cases, decisions taking the law in a new direction as well as those key cases that have refined an established point of view
• Easy-to-read and use - two volumes with easy to read type and a handy thumb index for quick reference to any part of the rules
Practice commentary is organized in four key categories–Strategic Point, Warning, Timing, Exception (with identifiable icons) –immediately following the text of the rule.
More than 1650 unique practice tips, interpreting and illuminating Court Rules practice have been added by our expert authors.
Key features include:
• Handy, portable annual pamphlets for use in the office, in court, or at home
• Practice Timetables identifying an action or procedure, applicable limitations period or time frame, and governing rule or statute
• Large, easy-to-read typeface
• Up-to-date, accessible Index
Table of Contents
Summary Table of Contents:
Part I Rules of General Application
Part II Rules Governing Appellate Practice in the Supreme Court and the Appellate Division of the Superior Court
Part III Rules Governing Criminal Practice
Part IV Rules Governing Civil Practice in the Superior Court and Surrogate’s Court
Part V Rules Governing Practice in the Chancery Division, Family Part
Part VI Rules Governing Civil Practice in the Special Civil Part
Part VII Rules Governing Practice in the Municipal Courts
Part VIII Rules Governing Practice in the Tax Court