LexisNexis Louisiana Civil Desktop Series: Civil Code and Ancillaries
Select a format
This newest edition of the Louisiana Civil Code contains the complete, up-to-date text of the Civil Code and Ancillaries in two volumes. Key features include:
• Complete with amendments through the latest Regular Session
• An official version of the Louisiana Revised Statutes
• Includes certifications from the Louisiana Secretary of State and Louisiana State Law Institute
• Full histories from the major recodification of 1950 to present
• Revision comments from 1950 to present.
• Comprehensive indexes
This is the ideal desktop reference for civil practitioners and is excerpted from our online Louisiana Annotated Statutes to compliment your Lexis Advance subscription. Available in convenient and attractively bound softcover and as an eBook for your mobile device, the Louisiana Civil Code brings you maximum portability on the road or in the courtroom. Also available as part of the 5-volume Louisiana Civil Desktop Series.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
Louisiana Civil Code (Volume 1)
Louisiana Civil Code Ancillaries (Volume 2)