Browser-based functionality. Designed to run in your browser, the LexisNexis CD platform features a user-friendly and intuitive interface, making searching easier than ever.
Improved phrase searches. Phrase searches are much faster than in previous software versions.
FOCUS Search features. This new feature allows you to hone search criteria and then use that criteria to search only those documents returned in response to the most recently performed searches.
Saved Searches feature. The LexisNexis CD platform lets you save searches for retrieval and reuse at any time, included from session to session.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis Advance® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis Advance® is required to access this content.
Table of Contents
In one source, you get all the state laws you research most often.
• Code of Virginia (annotated)
• Virginia Rules Annotated
• Virginia Supreme Court Decisions since 1852
• Virginia Court of Appeals Decisions since 1985
• Selected federal court decisions since 1793
• Selected unpublished Court of Appeals since March 1993
• Legal Ethics and Unauthorized Practice Opinions
• Selected Virginia Circuit Court Opinions
• Opinions of the Attorney General since July 1980
• Optional: Virginia Forms
• Optional: Michie's Jurisprudence of Virginia and West Virginia
• Optional: Model Jury Instructions, Civil and Criminal
• Updates quarterly