LexisNexis CD - North Carolina Primary Law
Browser-based functionality. Designed to run in your browser, the LexisNexis CD platform features a user-friendly and intuitive interface, making searching easier than ever.
Improved phrase searches. Phrase searches are much faster than in previous software versions.
FOCUS Search features. This new feature allows you to hone search criteria and then use that criteria to search only those documents returned in response to the most recently performed searches.
Saved Searches feature. The LexisNexis CD platform lets you save searches for retrieval and reuse at any time, included from session to session.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
In one source, you get all the state laws you research most often.
• Fully annotated General Statutes of North Carolina
• Annotated Rules of North Carolina
• North Carolina Administrative Code
• North Carolina Attorney General Opinions
• North Carolina Supreme Court Decisions since April 1943
• North Carolina Court of Appeals Decisions since February 1968
• Selected federal court decisions since 1791
• Optional: North Carolina Forms
• Updates quarterly
LexisNexis Practice Guide: Illinois Personal Injury Litigation$232.00
New!PreorderBernhardt's California Real Estate LawsNew!Estimated: February 12, 2021$189.00
New!PreorderMaryland School Law Deskbook & Maryland School Laws and Regulations Annotated SetNew!Estimated: November 05, 2020$135.00