Letters for the Small Business Lawyer
Select a format
A huge portion of the U.S. economy is comprised of small businesses. To prosper in this market segment, an attorney must consistently produce effective communication to retain existing clients and pave the way for referral business. This book offers letter templates, forms and advice for the many attorneys who represent, or wish to represent, small businesses.
The contents of the book provides practical assistance in:
• Reaching out to small businesses
• Engaging and disengaging a small business client
• Forming or dissolving an entity
• Protecting intellectual property
• Entity compliance and maintenance
• Creating business plans and contracts
• Solving employment law issues
• Raising money in private placements
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.