Larson on Employment Discrimination - LexisNexis Folio
• In-depth analysis of relevant cases, statutes, and regulations, providing not only comprehensive coverage of current law, but also new developments
• Chapters on employment-at-will, sex differentiation versus discrimination, bona fide occupational qualification exceptions, pre-employment recruiting practices, seniority, layoffs, equal pay and benefits
• The Americans with Disabilities Act and ADA Amendments Act of 2008
• Complete treatment of key substantive and procedural issues arising under Title VII, as well as other federal and state laws governing fair employment practices
• All important cases and their implications, including a Case Digest at the end of each chapter, keyed to the text and footnotes of each chapter, organized by jurisdiction, principle of law and case holding
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.