Larson on Employment Discrimination - LexisNexis Folio
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
• In-depth analysis of relevant cases, statutes, and regulations, providing not only comprehensive coverage of current law, but also new developments
• Chapters on employment-at-will, sex differentiation versus discrimination, bona fide occupational qualification exceptions, pre-employment recruiting practices, seniority, layoffs, equal pay and benefits
• The Americans with Disabilities Act and ADA Amendments Act of 2008
• Complete treatment of key substantive and procedural issues arising under Title VII, as well as other federal and state laws governing fair employment practices
• All important cases and their implications, including a Case Digest at the end of each chapter, keyed to the text and footnotes of each chapter, organized by jurisdiction, principle of law and case holding
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.