Illinois Forms of Jury Instruction
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The total price includes the product(s) listed in the Order Form and any Updates for a limited period (minimum period of 30 days) after the order is placed ("Order Window"). Shipping and handling fees are not included in the grand total price.
All shipments may be returned, at subscribers' expense, for full credit of the Price within 30 days of receipt.
Shipments may not be returned, and no credits will be issued, more than 30 days after receipt.
After the Order Window, subscribers will receive notice of Updates along with the then-current grand total price and order process as Updates become available. Subscribers will only be shipped those Updates they specifically request.
View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
Written by and for Illinois attorneys, this practical guide enables litigators to draft instructions that accurately reflect Illinois law and are comprehensible to jurors. It is the only publication that combines both IPI and non-IPI civil jury instructions. Coverage includes civil actions, torts, contracts, and statutory actions.
Suggested instructions are accompanied by:
- The case or statutory authorities on which the instruction is based
- A Use of Instruction subsection explaining how and when an instruction should be used with guidelines for using alternative provisions
- A comment discussing the authorities cited for each instruction
- References that tie the work to other chapters in the set and to other Bender publications.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.
Table of contents
• VOLUME 1
• DIVISION I PROCEDURAL AND GENERAL
• CHAPTER 1 DRAFTING AND USE OF INSTRUCTIONS
• CHAPTER 2 GENERAL AND CAUTIONARY INSTRUCTIONS
• CHAPTERs 3–9 Reserved
• DIVISION II BREACH OF CONTRACT ACTIONS
• CHAPTER 10 FORMATION OF CONTRACT
• CHAPTER 11 DEFENSES TO FORMATION
• CHAPTER 12 PERFORMANCE AND BREACH
• CHAPTER 13 DEFENSES TO NONPERFORMANCE
• CHAPTER 14 DAMAGES
• CHAPTER 15 RESCISSION
• CHAPTERs 16–29 Reserved
• CHAPTER 30 EMPLOYMENT CONTRACTS
• CHAPTER 31 CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS
• CHAPTER 32 REAL PROPERTY SALES CONTRACTS
• CHAPTER 33 COMMERCIAL LEASES
• CHAPTER 34 COMMERCIAL CODE SALES CONTRACTS
• CHAPTERs 35–37 Reserved
• VOLUME 2
• DIVISION III TORT ACTIONS
• CHAPTER 38 NEGLIGENCE ISSUES AND BURDEN OF PROOF
• CHAPTER 39 DUTY, BREACH, CAUSATION, AND LIABILITY DEFENSES
• CHAPTER 40 DEFAMATION
• CHAPTER 41 INVASION OF THE RIGHT OF PRIVACY
• CHAPTER 42 MALICIOUS PROSECUTION AND FALSE IMPRISONMENT
• CHAPTER 43 ASSAULT AND BATTERY
• CHAPTER 44 FRAUD AND DECEIT
• CHAPTER 45 CONVERSION
• CHAPTER 46 INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS
• CHAPTER 47 INTERFERENCE WITH BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
• CHAPTER 48 TRADE LIBEL OR DISPARAGEMENT
• CHAPTER 49 UNFAIR COMPETITION
• CHAPTERs 50–59 Reserved
• CHAPTER 60 LIABILITY OF ATTORNEYS
• CHAPTER 61 LIABILITY OF ACCOUNTANTS
• CHAPTER 62 LIABILITY OF HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS
• CHAPTERs 63–69 Reserved
• CHAPTER 70 LANDLORD-TENANT LIABILITY
• CHAPTER 71 NUISANCE AND TRESPASS
• CHAPTER 72 PREMISES LIABILITY
• CHAPTERs 73–74 Reserved
• VOLUME 3
• CHAPTER 75 OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF MOTOR VEHICLES
• CHAPTER 76 OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF TRAINS
• CHAPTER 77 LIABILITY OF COMMON CARRIERS TO PASSENGERS
• CHAPTERs 78–79 Reserved
• CHAPTER 80 ACTIONS ON COMMERCIAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
• CHAPTER 81 BAD FAITH ACTIONS ON LIABILITY INSURANCE
• CHAPTERs 82–86 Reserved
• CHAPTER 87 WILD ANIMALS AND OTHER ULTRA HAZARDOUS ACTIVITIES
• CHAPTER 88 DOMESTIC ANIMALS
• CHAPTER 89 Reserved
• CHAPTER 90 FORCIBLE ENTRY AND DETAINER
• CHAPTER 91 FEDERAL EMPLOYERS’ LIABILITY ACT
• CHAPTER 92 EMINENT DOMAIN
• CHAPTER 93 DRAM SHOP ACT
• CHAPTER 94 STRUCTURAL WORK ACT
• CHAPTER 95 TORT ACTION RELATED TO PROBATE
• CHAPTER 96 MAGNUSON-MOSS ACT
• CHAPTER 97 DRUG OR ALCOHOL IMPAIRED MINOR RESPONSIBILITY ACT
• CHAPTERs 98-99 Reserved
• CHAPTER 100 PRODUCTS LIABILITY
• CHAPTERs 101–104 Reserved
• CHAPTER 105 AGENCY
• CHAPTERs 106–107 Reserved
• CHAPTER 108 CONSTRUCTION NEGLIGENCE
• CHAPTER 109 Reserved
• CHAPTER 110 DAMAGES IN GENERAL
• CHAPTER 112 ECONOMIC LOSS
• CHAPTER 113 PUNITIVE DAMAGES
• CHAPTER 114 LOSS OF CONSORTIUM
• CHAPTER 115 WRONGFUL DEATH
• CHAPTERs 116–129 Reserved
• CHAPTER 130 CONTRIBUTION
• Table of Statutes
• Table of Cases