Georgia Rules of Court Annotated
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Price displayed is for customers residing in-state only. Out-of-state customers please call 1-800-223-1940 for more information.
Georgia Rules of Court Annotated provides a collection of rules of court and rules governing the conduct of the bench and bar in Georgia. The electronic format allows the legal professional to have speedy, portable access to state and federal court rules. The publication includes case annotations, references to Attorney General Opinions, law reviews, and other research sources deemed beneficial to the users of this product. Finally, for quick, efficient research, each rule set includes individual indexes for easy identification of material.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
• Rules of the Supreme Court of Georgia
• Rules of the Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
• Uniform Superior Court Rules
• Uniform State Court Rules
• Uniform Municipal Court Rules
• Uniform Rules for the Juvenile Courts of Georgia
• Uniform Rules for the Probate Courts
• Uniform Rules for the Magistrate Courts
• Alternative Dispute Resolution Rules
• Model Court Mediation Rules
• Uniform Transfer Rules
• Rules of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
• Local Court Rules of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
• Local Court Rules of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
• Local Court Rules of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
• Rules Governing Section 2254 Cases in the United States District Courts
• Rules Governing Section 2255 Proceedings for the United States District Courts
• Rules of the Judicial Qualifications Commission
• Georgia Code of Judicial Conduct
• Rules and Regulations for the Organization and Government of the State Bar of Georgia
• Supreme Court of Georgia Rules Governing Admission to the Practice of Law
Texas Annotated Court Rules: State Court Rules/Texas Annotated Federal Court Rules/Texas Annotated Civil Practice and Remedies Code$534.00
Texas Annotated Court Rules: State Court Rules/Texas Annotated Federal Court Rules/Local Rules of the District Courts in Texas$514.00
Texas Annotated Court Rules: State Court Rules/Local Rules of the District Courts in Texas$348.00