Florida Domestic Violence: The Practitioner's Handbook
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The total price includes the product(s) listed in the Order Form and any Updates for a limited period (minimum period of 30 days) after the order is placed ("Order Window"). Shipping and handling fees are not included in the grand total price.
All shipments may be returned, at subscribers' expense, for full credit of the Price within 30 days of receipt.
Shipments may not be returned, and no credits will be issued, more than 30 days after receipt.
After the Order Window, subscribers will receive notice of Updates along with the then-current grand total price and order process as Updates become available. Subscribers will only be shipped those Updates they specifically request.
Florida Domestic Violence describes:
• Six kinds of injunctions: domestic violence, sexual violence, dating violence, repeat violence, protection from stalking, and the “chapter 39” injunction
•The injunctions process
• Possible conditions imposed in the final order for protection: batterers’ intervention programs, mental health/substance abuse, firearms, monitoring, temporary support, temporary parenting, damages, and more
• Applicable acts: assault, battery, sexual assault and battery, stalking, kidnapping, false imprisonment, and violation of probation or injunction
• The process: incident, arrests, appearance, bond, prosecutor, discovery, pre-trial, trial and appeal
• Sentencing and penalties: misdemeanor penalties, felonies, probation , intervention programs, firearms, imprisonment requirements, consecutive sentences and monitoring programs
• Other matters: diversion programs, expungement and sealing of records
• Glossary of terms and definitions, statutes and codes
• Forms disk: civil and criminal
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are noncancelable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+® for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+® is required to access this content.