Fire Laws of Maryland
Select a format
Select subscription type
Terms & conditions
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked "CANCEL".
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This extraordinary publication, sponsored by the Maryland Firemen's Association, contains extensive contact information pertaining to the Association and the State Fire Marshal, as well as comprehensive coverage of Fire and Emergency Services related Statutes, Rules and Regulations.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.
Table of contents
• State Firemen's Association Officer's Listing
• Office of the State Fire Marshal - Areas of Responsibility and contact information
• Selections from MICHIE'S ANNOTATED CODE OF MARYLAND
• Maryland Emergency Management Agency
• Political Subdivisions
• County Commissioners
• Crimes and Punishments
• Governor - Executive and Administrative Departments
• Department of Housing and Community Development
• Department of State Police
• Miscellaneous Business, Work, and Safety Provisions
• Business Regulation
• Commercial Law
• Corporations and Associations
• Courts and Judicial Procedings
• Criminal Law
• Criminal Procedure
• Family Law
• Health Occupation
• Labor and Employment
• Natural Resources
• Public Safety
• Real Property
• State Finance and Procurement
• State Government
• State Personnel and Pensions
• CODE OF MARYLAND REGULATIONS
• Fire-Rescue Education and Training Commission
• Fire Prevention Commission.