Fifty-State Survey: The Law of Eminent Domain Ebook
Select a format
A single resource for eminent domain practitioners, this guide is a reference for questions about eminent domain and condemnation procedure in every state and the District of Columbia. Each state outline is organized in the following manner:
• Who is Eligible to Condemn?
• What can be Condemned?
• The Condemnation Proceedings
• Procedure to Challenge Condemnation
• Inverse Condemnation
• Just Compensation Issues
• How are Various Ownership Interests Treated?
• Attorney's Fees and Costs
William G. Blake, Editor
Casey Pipes, and Robert J. Will, Committee Co-Chairs