View a sample of this title using the ReadNow feature
Some of the country’s leading trial lawyers provide thoughtful, practical guidance on crucial evidentiary matters from pre-trial gathering of the evidence through summation. With explanatory material and clear examples of testimony, each chapter offers specific guidelines for effective use and management of evidence.
Included are the authors’ recommendations and commentary regarding successful techniques for offering or opposing evidence.
Areas of evidence practice covered include:
- Gathering the evidence and pre-trial procedures
- Demonstrative and documentary evidence
- Opening statements and closing arguments
- Expert witnesses
- Direct and cross-examination of witnesses
- Circumstantial evidence
- Competency and privileges
- Making a record through effective objections
Also available on Authority Federal Practice Library CD-ROM.
eBooks, CDs, downloadable content, and software purchases are non-cancellable, nonrefundable and nonreturnable. Click here for more information about LexisNexis eBooks. The eBook versions of this title may feature links to Lexis+™ for further legal research options. A valid subscription to Lexis+™ is required to access this content.